Happy Thanksgiving From Wasatch County
We extend a happy thanksgiving greeting to you, your family and friends. We thank you for making Wasatch County such a wonderful place to live, work and play. Happy Thanksgiving!
The 2014 Property Tax Notices have been delivered. Wasatch County provides an on-line parcel look-up. Using this look-up you can view your tax information, property assessment values, tax charges, payments and current balance . You can also pay your taxes on-line (additional fees apply). The Wasatch County Treasurer's Office will assist you if you have any questions.
Wasatch County's budget year runs from January to December. The Wasatch County Manager has released the proposed 2015 County budget. Please use the link above to view the proposal. The Wasatch County Council will hold a public hearing on December 3, 2014 concerning this proposal.
Wasatch County Surplus Computer Sale
Friday, November 21, 2014, the Wasatch County IT Department will be holding a Computer Surplus Sale. The public sale will be from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. The sale will be held at the Wasatch County Community Services Building, 55 S 500 E Heber City, Utah.
Conditions and Terms of Sale:
- All equipment being sold is well used and may or may not be functional.
- “ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS”.
- No warranty, service, advise, refunds or returns are available.
- All sales are “FINAL”.
A Sample Inventory: (Items available for sale may be added, removed, or changed without notice)
- Desktops – Windows Vista (60+ month usage)
- No monitors will be available at the sale.
- Laptops – Windows Vista (60+ month usage)
- Servers – (60+ month usage, no hard drives available)
- Network Equipment – switches, access points, etc. (60 month+ usage)
- Printers/Scanners (60+ month usage, all units have been classified as non-functional)
- Misc. computer/network equipment (60+ month usage)
The Wasatch County Building Department is pleased to announce their new online building permit system. You can now apply for a building permit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once you setup a free account on the portal, you are then able to apply for a permit, upload your plans in pdf format, receive email updates concerning your permit request and manage multiple permit requests from a single portal.
Here is the latest Parks & Recreation newsletter, updated for November 2014.