Business Licenses

All businesses operating in the unincorporated areas of Wasatch County are required to obtain a business License from the Wasatch County Clerk.  For information about businesses which reside within any of the incorporated areas of the county please contact the city office.

Contact Us Minimize

Wasatch County Clerk/Auditor

8:00 am - 5:00 pm   Mon-Fri

25 North Main
Heber City, Utah 84032

County Clerk/Auditor - Brent Titcomb

Phone (435) 657-3190
Fax (435) 654-0834