2012 was a Redistricting and Reprecincting Year.
Changes were made that affected you as a Voter.
Every 10 years, County and State governments must redistrict the elected offices that represent geographically distinct regions of the County or State. The State of Utah redistricted the State Board of Education, State House of Representatives, State Senate, and Federal House of Representative districts late in 2011. The results of these State changes are the following:
State Board of Education:
State House of Representatives:
- All of Wasatch County is located in Education Seat 12: Online Map
- All of Wasatch County is located in House Seat 54: Online Map
Federal House of Representatives:
- Senate Seat 16: Round Valley Area, Wallsburg Town, Provo Canyon Area: Online Map
- Senate Seat 26: Heber City, Midway City, Jordanelle Area, Bench Creek Area, Strawberry Basin, and Currant Creek Area: Online Map
- Senate Seat 27: Charleston Town, Daniel Town, Center Creek South Area, Timberlakes Area: Online Map
- All of Wasatch County is located in House Seat 3: Online Map
Upon the conclusion of State level redistricting, Wasatch County commenced the redistricting of County Council and Wasatch County School District School Board Districts. Both the Council and School Board share the same geographic districts.
Wasatch County Council and Wasatch County School District Representation Districts:
After County redistricting was completed, the County began the reprecincting process to adjust all voting precincts in the County. All voting precincts in the County have been adjusted to serve the community for the next 10 years. Also all precincts have received new precinct numbers to tie the precinct to its Council/School Board district.